Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Its Good To Be Back!!

A picnic in the middle of our empty dining area eatting mac and cheese with chop sticks... I look at Stacys nieces and nephews and think they are just the cutest kids I have ever seen - but then I look at my nieces and nephews and well - how is it possible that I think they are even cuter?!?!
Shooting in Wyoming with JJs gun... I should know what type of gun this is, but I don't. I think I look like a cop or something in this picture. I usually hold guns wrong and lean back for some reason so I always look silly. But this is a good one.
And snow mobiling in Wyoming!! My first time and JJ let me drive for a bit (another first). I think I look rediculous. JJ kept handing me stuff and telling me to put it on (the purple thing is like a neck warmer - who has neck warmers - ok I guess people that live in Wyoming). It was absolutely beautiful!! Good thing we get to go back this weekend!!!




6 comments:

MaryAnne and Thayne said...

Oh how fun. Dang girl... you do look good shooting that gun! I love your boots:)

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Okay...so who's JJ? Pictures, please...

Kariana said...

love it! so jealous!!! JR let me shoot his little gun the other day and oh how I wish it had real bullets... can't wait to turn 21 to get one. snow mobiling too... even more jealous.
ps woman why have i not seen you in so frickin long!!

Dacia said...

Why do I not see photos of JJ!!!!! You look cute - I have to say I don't recognize which niece that is of Stacy's. How sad? I used to get to see them all the time, we miss all of them!!!

karen garner said...

YOU ARE JUST TOO TOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Sounds like you're having lots of fun. Sure loved seeing you a couple weeks ago and excited I get to see you in a couple more weeks. MISS YOU TONS

karen garner said...

Just had to again come and see my precious daughter. I'm getting excited for snowmobiling.Only 2 weeks til you see Dad and a little more til you see Riley & I - can't wait.