Monday, May 18, 2009

Grandma Garner

My Grandma Garner recently passed away. I am grateful for the special memories we have made throughout my 22 years - especially the ones that we have made in the past year. She is the kind of person that everyone should strive to be like. Her entire life was her family and I would be surprised if she had any regrets about life, even after her 90 some odd years. At her funeral she had about 90 kids, grandkids, and great grandkids there who were sad to see her go, but happy to know that we will see her again - some day. So here is to you Grandma; If I can become even half of the amazing person that you were, then I will live a happy life!

3 comments:

The McGraths said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. I know she was a special person to your family.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Aren't you glad for the treasured memories of her? G'mas are pretty special...hugs to you & see you soon!

karen garner said...

What nice remarks about Grandma - and what a darling picture