Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pho Noodle House

So I have another awesome find in the Orem/Provo area that I just found and had to share. I have been having some massive cravings for some ramen (good ramen) since leaving California and some local Korean and Asian restaurants that got me hooked on noodle soup. Last Friday, JJ and I passed Pho Noodle House (just North of University Mall on State St.) and decided to try it, hoping that it would at least be good enough to calm my cravings a bit. Fortunately for us, it was better than anything we could have guessed. The noodles are great and the meat is fine, but the broth is absolutely amazing!!! We went back last night and both times, both of us walked away with very very full tummies, as we had to slurp out every last drop of the broth. If you go, I recommend steak for your meat, the chicken is rather dry.

No comments: